Songkran Festival (Thailand Water Festival) is very closely associated with water. Originally, people gently pour water to elders and family to give good fortune, but now it has evolved to splashing strangers on the streets with water, either with water gun or bucket of water, all in the spirit of good fun. Because of this, Songkran is also often called as the Water Festival.
How To Unlock Songkran 2012 Badge:
- Active Date: 13 - 15 April 2012
- Follow Twitter @YotomoApp and Like Facebook Page http://facebook.com/YotomoApp
- Checkin anywhere in Thailand venue.
- Shout: sawasdee pee mai #songkran
- Share to Twitter and Facebook
More Yotomo Badges: http://bit.ly/yotomo