Search

Monday, January 31, 2011

GetGlue Tips: How To Earn "I Am Number Four" Stickers

Name: I Am Number Four Coming Soon
Message: "Three are dead. Who is Number Four? Find out when this thriller hits theaters and IMAX on February 18. Share this one proudly. It's from our friends at Dreamworks."

How To Earn: Check-in To Movie "I Am Number Four" Before 18.02.2011

Name: I Am Number Four Opening Weekend
Message: "You were first in line for I Am Number Four in theaters and IMAX. Tell your friends, but don't tell them too much. Share this one proudly. It's from our friends at Dreamworks."

How To Earn: Check-in To Movie "I Am Number Four" 18.02.2011

Name: I Am Number Four Box Office
Message: "Can John Smith escape the fate of the three who came before him? Thanks for watching I Am Number Four! Share this one proudly. It's from our friends at Dreamworks."

How To Earn: Check-in To Movie "I Am Number Four" 21.02.2011

No comments: